Merry Christmas to you and your families. May all your days be filled with love, joy and peace. As we come to a close on this Christmas Day, I offer a Christmas wish to all:
- Happiness– May your life be filled with joy and happiness and may each new day bring you moments to cherish.
- Love– On this joyous day, and throughout the new year, may your life be filled with an abundance of love.
- Fulfillment–Merry Christmas and may you live a long and happy life filled with goodwill and friendship.
- Peace– May this new year bring you peace and tranquility, and as you walk your path may it bring you contentment.
- Prosperity–On this joyous day, and throughout the coming year, may your life be filled with good luck and prosperity.
- Friendship– I wish you a very merry Christmas and may we enjoy many more years together as friends.
- Joy of Giving– May your heart be filled with the joy of giving, as it is the expression of the love in your heart and the kindness in your soul.
- Blessings–May the light of love shine upon you, and may your life be filled with blessings in this Christmas season.
- Kindness–On this most blessed day, I wish you love for all your kindness, and I hope the new year will bring you many days of happiness.